We believe in laying a spiritual foundation that, in God’s timing, will lead a child into a growing relationship with God through Jesus Christ. We are an Acts 2 church, and through Christ, we desire to make our children’s ministry one that:
- Attracts children and their families to a place that’s fun, a place where they feel welcomed, valued and cared for. We value presenting Bible lessons that are relevant to kids.
- Connects children and their families to God and others. We believe this happens most effectively by intentionally shepherding children in small groups with adult leaders who love God. We value keeping children spiritually, emotionally and physically safe.
- Teaches children about who God is, how to follow Him, and how basic Bible truths can help them make the right choices now and throughout their lives. We value teaching the Bible creatively through worship, drama, puppetry, visuals, video, and games.
- Serves children by providing a place where the life-changing truth of Scripture becomes a life-long reality for every child that walks through our doors. We value helping kids use the gifts and talents they have been given for the purpose of glorying God for eternity.
Children’s Ministry Leader
Nursery (birth to age 2)
Sunday School (age 3 through grade 6)
Each week your children learn a Bible story and participate in fun, creative activities that teach them about God’s big story of love and salvation. Our goal is to provide a fun and interactive environment tailored just for kids no matter what age and grade to help them know Jesus and grow spiritually as they build meaningful relationships with other children and adults!
- Meets during the school year on Sundays from 10-11 a.m.
Vacation Bible School (Age 3 through grade 5)
Offered one week each summer, Vacation Bible School (VBS) teaches kids about Jesus through music, fun activities and Bible lessons. This is a week your kids won’t forget!
Watch for 2017 dates.